Everything you ever wanted to know about Crypto, NFT, P2E Gaming, Online Money Making, and much, much more you will find here at this Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Upland Or Virtual Monopoly ?! My Personal Insights! UplandWealthBuilding!

 

In this picture, you can see an animated llama which is the character from the game called Upland.

Earning money in the P2E game


Introduction

First of all, I would like to greet all my followers and loyal readers on Publish0x, and then all the other writers and readers of this great website, but I would like to extend my greatest greetings to my compatriot and one of the administrators, Mr. Igor Tomić.

So what could be written about Upland without it already being said and written? Here I will try some of my personal approaches and experience with this P2earn game.

Upland is a game that originated in 2018 and is very similar to the Monopoly board game, and as the stories say, it was created during a late-night Monopoly game where players came up with the idea to move the game to the virtual world and put it on the blockchain, and was put into operation in its current form in 2019.

Game basics

In Upland, players buy virtual real estate and build their virtual buildings on it, then trade it again in Upland's virtual market and earn a game currency called UPX (cannot be exchanged on the free market, except within the game) and can be exchanged for US dollars and that's about 1: 1000, so for a thousand earned UPX, you get $ 1. Although the game is completely virtual, it has one instance that is based on the real world, and that is the map of Upland, which is completely identical to the real world and to such an extent that there is an option similar to Google street view in which you can see your virtual property. So if you buy a virtual property in Upland, that GPS location will exactly match the real GPS location of the real building or land in the real world, and when you look at a street view in Upland, it will show the real location of the real building or land in the real world just like Google street view. In addition to the option of trading and building construction, Upland also has various competitions and treasure hunts, and many other interesting things that capture the attention of its players. The game also has several levels that players must achieve, the first of which is a Visitor (up to 10,000 UPX) in which the player to keep his UPX and his land needs actively log in and renew his Upland visa. In the event of an Upland visa expiration, the game administrators confiscate all your funds and land and throw them into the Upland community pool. At this level, players do not have all the options available in the game, because they are just beginners and learn about the game and its rules, and this is one way to protect against bots, but still, have one advantage, and that is that they can buy land that is light green in color and marked FSA (Fair State Act), at discounted prices. By the way, there are gray lands in the game that are in fact unpurchased and non-minted, then light green FSA, then dark green, which is bought and minted, put up for sale, and finally blue which indicates the lands you own. When you reach 10,000 UPX you move to a new level, which is Uplander, which opens almost all options in the game, followed by the Pro level of 100,000 UPX, then goes Director level of 1,000,000 UPX, followed by the Executive level of 10,000,000 UPX and finally Chief Executive from 100,000,000 UPX onwards.

This was an overview of the very basics of the game, because of course it has many, many more interesting options that I leave to you to explore, and in my further text I would focus on how I personally experienced Upland and what was my journey from a complete beginner, who knew and understood nothing, to a proud Uplander who does not know too much, but still tries and pushes forward and every day in every way progresses more and more.

My personal experience

So let’s go back in time to the day I found out about this game and decided to install it on my cell phone.

Every day, I worked on my laptop and did daily tasks, because my wife and I work online, and in moments of respite I sniffed the depths of the Internet looking for some new opportunity to work and earn money online. So in search of P2earn games, I came across an article about Upland. I told my wife about the article and explained to her in a rough outline what exactly it was about, so we decided to install the game on my cell phone and give it a try.

Of course, as a complete beginner, I hardly took advantage of the 6,000 UPX bonus that can be obtained if you sign up via this referral link and I bought my first virtual property on Staten Island, New York in Upland. It wasn’t until weeks later that I realized my first beginner’s mistake, and that was to buy the first property in a city where there were no more vacant properties that could be purchased under the FSA (Fair State Act), at discounted prices. I warn you, future Uplanders NEVER, but NEVER repeat this mistake, because it will significantly reverse your progress in the game. My first good move was to log in for 7 days in a row and pick up my second bonus in the game which consisted of 300 UPX. Follow my example, as a future player and don’t let this bonus slip away from you, and don't let your  Upland visa expire, because in that case, you will lose all UPX and real estate acquired in the game. I spent the next few weeks regularly logging into the game and collecting the basic rent brought to me by my only real estate in the game and as you can imagine my progress was similar to a snail’s pace.

Then I learned about treasure hunting and set out on this path in hopes of increasing my UPX supply to 10,000 and becoming a full-fledged Uplander, but for me, it was my second big mistake and my UPX started slipping through my fingers because in hunting for treasure to get maybe 200-300 UPX you have to spend a lot of UPX standing on someone else's property, and this is paid every time, similar to the game Monopoly. Although I was lucky and once found a treasure of some 300 UPX, and it happened by sheer coincidence (namely, the treasure was on my only property and so I won it) I quickly realized that without owning a large number of properties scattered throughout the city, treasure hunting does NOT pay off, because you can only move around the city without paying if you have a large number of scattered lands that you can land on for free. In those moments, I began to slowly lose the will to play, believing that progress was impossible and that I would never become a full-fledged Uplander, and I did not see a way out of my situation.

Already when I was close to giving up and complete defeat, I came across an article right here on Publish0x that wrote about ways to progress in the game and different tactics. After reading that article and thinking carefully about what to do next, I made a decision and invested no more and no less than a full $ 5 or in translation 5,000 UPX. That $ 5 along with my 7,000 UPX gave me the required 12,000 UPX and I became a full-fledged Uplander. From that day on, my progress in the game was obvious. I also learned, from an article I read, that you can travel through Upland by train a little cheaper and by plane a little more expensive, so I packed my suitcases and headed to a new city attached to a game called Detroit. Detroit was full of light green land with the FSA label, which meant that I could buy and sell new real estate at will, ie two real estates a week, but according to the previous situation I was in Staten Island, New York, this was a paradise for trade. I am now the proud owner of 5 properties, 4 in Detroit and 1 in New York. I must emphasize that the only property in New York that initially seemed like a complete failure turned out to be a very good investment because all real estate in the game that was bought by the FSA after 6 months you can start selling for real US dollars and now I have the opportunity for real earnings at my fingertips if I want to sell land in New York. My total real estate value has quadrupled and from the initial $ 5 investment I now have an enviable $ 20 which is not some big money, but the biggest things and the biggest investments in the world have to start from the beginning, so my trip to Upland had to start with those $ 5.

Conclusion

What else to say at the end than that I liked this game in the end and that I think it has a bright future, as I do with it, and that I hope that in addition to America and American cities one day Upland will arrive in my country Croatia and I will buy and sell properties well known to me in my city and throughout my homeland.

Congratulations once again to all Publish0x members and Upland players, and to you readers who have not yet played Upland this virtual Monopoly I want you to start the game as soon as possible and I wish you big earnings and a good time inside the game.


Greetings from Neo77


Location: Chicago, Illinois, Sjedinjene Američke Države

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ledger Nano X Crypto Hardware Wallet- Bluetooth -

Ledger Nano X Crypto Hardware Wallet- Bluetooth -
The Best Way to securely Buy, Manage and Grow All Your Digital Assets

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Logo

Logo

Tangem Crypto Wallet

Tangem Crypto Wallet
Keep Your Crypto Safe! The Best There Is In Crypto Security

ELLIPAL Titan 2.0 Crypto Cold Wallet, Hardware Wallet, 100% Offline

ELLIPAL Titan 2.0 Crypto Cold Wallet, Hardware Wallet, 100% Offline
Air-gapped - The Most Secure Crypto Wallet for 10000+ Coins & Tokens & NFTs

Popular Posts

Search This Blog